By placing an order with FineArt Printing Naarden, you indicate that you agree with the delivery and payment conditions of FineArt Printing Naarden. FineArt Printing Naarden has the right to change its delivery and / or payment conditions. If you receive items that you have not ordered, you must inform FineArt Printing Naarden of this as soon as possible. Any inaccuracies in the information provided to you by FineArt Printing Naarden must be reported immediately by you to FineArt Printing Naarden, as well as any changes or inaccuracies in your information that you have provided to FineArt Printing Naarden.
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) apply to all offers, orders and agreements of FineArt Printing Naarden.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order means that you accept the applicability of these Conditions.
- It is only possible to deviate from the provisions of these Conditions in writing, in which case the other provisions remain in full force.
- All rights and claims, as stipulated in these Conditions and in any further agreements for the benefit of FineArt Printing Naarden, are also stipulated for the benefit of intermediaries and other third parties engaged by FineArt Printing Naarden.
- General Terms and Conditions used by the buyer do not apply unless expressly agreed in writing by FineArt Printing Naarden.
- FineArt Printing Naarden reserves the right to change and / or supplement the General Terms and Conditions from time to time.
3. Offers / Agreements
- All offers from FineArt Printing Naarden are without obligation and FineArt Printing Naarden expressly reserves the right to change prices, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of (legal) regulations.
- An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order by FineArt Printing Naarden. FineArt Printing Naarden is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, FineArt Printing Naarden will notify this within seven (7) working days after receipt of the order.
- Information, images, verbal communications, statements, etc. with regard to all offers and most important characteristics of the products that are provided by telephone, via the website www.fineartprintingnaarden.nl via email are displayed or made as accurately as possible (again). However, FineArt Printing Naarden does not guarantee that all offers, color fastness of product photos and products are fully in accordance with the information provided. In principle, deviations cannot give rise to compensation and / or dissolution.
4. Prices / Payments
- All prices are expressed in Euros, in accordance with the legal regulations in this regard and include sales tax and excluding shipping costs.
- After an order you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail with the order overview and the invoice with payment details. The order will be processed as soon as the payment has been processed.
- Payments are made via Ideal or on the spot in our workshop (cash or pin, note no credit card).
- FineArt Printing Naarden accepts no liability for the consequences of printing errors and changes in price indications. If a stated price is so incorrect that the customer can reasonably know that it is an error, FineArt Printing Naarden has the right to refuse the order.
5. Delivery / Shipping
- The delivery time for the photo printing service is 4 to 7 calendar days and starts when the payment has been processed. For the other products (canvas, photo on aluminum, Plexiglass and acrylic block) a delivery time of 4 to 10 calendar days applies.
- The delivery times stated by FineArt Printing Naarden are indicative. Exceeding any delivery period does not entitle you to compensation or the right to cancel your order or to dissolve the agreement, unless the delivery period is exceeded to such an extent that you cannot reasonably be expected to maintain the agreement. In that case you are entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement insofar as necessary.
- The delivery of the products takes place at the place and time when the products are ready for shipment to you or during opening hours in our workshop.
- Sending the articles is done with TNT Post. FineArt Printing Naarden is not liable for loss or damage to the goods during shipment via TNT Post. Orders are sent as letterbox post or as parcel post when the product is too large for the letterbox. From a certain size letterbox mail is no longer possible in view of the conditions imposed by TNT Post. These conditions can be read at www.post.nl. Pick up yourself in our workshop in Naarden is also possible, make an appointment for this in writing or by telephone.
- Indication of shipping / packaging costs:
Letterbox post: € 4.95
Parcel post in the Netherlands: € 9.95 (up to 10 kg)
- Parcel post Europe:
Europa1: € 18.95 (up to 5 kg)
Europe2: € 21.95 (up to 5 kg)
Europa3: € 23.95 (up to 5 kg)
- Parcel post outside Europe:
World: € 29.95 (up to 5 kg)
- For the preparation, checking, transport and delivery of your order you pay a contribution depending on the number of products ordered.
- Retention of title, the ownership of the delivered products is only transferred if you have paid all that you owe to FineArt Printing Naarden on the basis of any agreement. The risk with regard to the products is already transferred to you at the time of delivery.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- You must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and copyrights that rest on the products delivered by FineArt Printing Naarden.
- FineArt Printing Naarden does not guarantee that the products delivered to you do not infringe any (unwritten) intellectual and / or industrial property right of third parties.
7. Returns and Liability
- You have the obligation to check on delivery whether the products comply with the agreement. If this is not the case, you must inform FineArt Printing Naarden of this in writing and with reasons as soon as possible and in any case within seven (7) working days after delivery, at least after observation was reasonably possible.
- All custom-produced products cannot be returned.
- If it is shown that the products do not comply with the agreement, FineArt Printing has the option of replacing the products concerned by returning them with new products or refunding the invoice value thereof.
- If you do not wish to purchase a product for whatever reason, you have the right to return the product to FineArt Printing Naarden within seven (7) working days after delivery. In this case, returns are only accepted if the packaging of the product is undamaged, the packaging has not been broken and the invoice is included, whereby the costs for return shipments are also at your expense, the costs for sending the new product. therefore at your expense. The return shipments must be sent to: FineArt Printing Naarden, Amsterdamsestraatweg 15d, 1411 AW Naarden.
8. Orders / Communications
For misunderstandings, mutilations, delays or improper transmission of orders and communications as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between you and FineArt Printing Naarden, or between FineArt Printing Naarden and third parties, insofar as it pertains to the relationship between you and FineArt Printing Naarden, FineArt Printing Naarden is not liable, unless and insofar as there is intent or gross negligence on the part of FineArt Printing Naarden.
9. Force majeure
- Without prejudice to its other rights, FineArt Printing Naarden has the right, in case of force majeure, to suspend the execution of your order, or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying you in writing. and this without FineArt Printing Naarden being obliged to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances by standards of reasonableness and fairness.
- Force majeure is understood to mean any shortcoming that cannot be attributed to FineArt Printing Naarden, because it cannot be attributed to its fault and cannot be attributed to it by law, legal act or generally accepted beliefs.
FineArt Printing Naarden handles your data with care, your personal data will only be used for our services. Personal data of the customer will not be provided by us to third parties.
11. Applicable law and competent court
- All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Conditions apply, including these Conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes between parties will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- If you inform FineArt Printing Naarden in writing of an address, FineArt Printing Naarden is entitled to send all orders to that address, unless you inform FineArt Printing Naarden in writing of another address to which your orders should be sent.
- If FineArt Printing Naarden permits deviations from these Conditions, whether tacitly or otherwise, for a short or longer period of time, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Conditions. You can never assert any right on the grounds that FineArt Printing Naarden applies these Conditions flexibly.
- If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with FineArt Printing Naarden should be in conflict with any applicable legal provision, the relevant provision will lapse and will be replaced by a new law to be determined by FineArt Printing Naarden. permissible comparable provision.
- FineArt Printing Naarden is authorized to make use of third parties in the execution of your order (s).
13. Complaints / Suggestions
Do you have a complaint or perhaps a good tip, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints are taken seriously and handled fairly.